Q: I just placed an order and haven't received confirmation nor tracking, how may I receive that information?
- Please use our new chat feature on our site which is in the bottom right corner.
- Click the blue circle in the chat box
- Select My Order Status, you will then be asked for the e-mail you used to make your purchase
- All done, you will receive information about your order along with tracking if it is on its way!
Q: How long will it take for me to receive my order?
A: Most orders are processed within 2 business days from placing the order. This estimate may be subject to delays during holiday and peak seasons. Delivery is dependent upon your location and the processing from the mail couriers. Any delivery date shown on our website are estimates.
- Standard time for orders within the US typically take 2-5 business days.
- Express shipping methods are subject to cut off times.
- International Orders to Canada ONLY typically are delivered within 10-14 business days.
- International Orders (to any other country) can take up to a 55 days to be delivered based off customs and shipping times which are out of our control. We appreciate your patience with these orders.
- Cheri Fit is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Q: Can I make changes to my order after I have placed it?
A: If you would like to make changes, please email email@example.com immediately to see if this can be done. While we try and accommodate all requests, we cannot guarantee any changes including but not limited to shipping address, billing information, size, item or quantity. Additionally orders cannot be cancelled after processing. Changes cannot be done to "Final Sale" items. Customer is responsible for reviewing their cart.
Q: Do you process returns and exchanges? What is your return policy?
- Please only send the items if this return is within 14 days of delivery and if the items are unworn, unwashed and with the original tags still attached. If this is not the case, we will be forced to reship the items to you. Please note this includes animal hair, make up stains, deodorant marks and any odor such as cigarettes. We only accept items eligible to be resold. Returns are subjected to thorough inspection and may be turned down and returned to the sender. No Exceptions.
- If an item is being returned for any damage or defects you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery so your return can be processed accordingly, if not, your credit will not be issued and the damaged or defective items will be returned to you.
- Be sure to include a note stating your order number along with if this is a return or an exchange and if so, please name the item you would like to receive as this usually helps speed up the process. Once we receive the item, we will contact you again so we can proceed and provide you with your new tracking number if needed. This process may take up to three weeks.
- Please note that due to the digital nature of ebooks and challenges, refunds for digital products are issued only in extreme and rare circumstances and you'll need to email us at email@example.com for these products.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable in any case.
- *The first pre-paid label is free if requested before the 14th day after delivery. For any other returns and exchanges, we suggest using a mail courier that offers a tracking number as we are not responsible for lost parcels.
- You may send in your items within 30 days of receiving the parcel for store credit only.
- No exceptions will be made for Final Sale items.
Our return address is:
Returns and Processing; Order #______
3710 Industry Ave #205,
Lakewood, CA 90712
Q :I am an international customer (Outside USA) do I have to pay customs and taxes?
A: Items shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed. The customer is responsible for any and all customs charges due on delivery of product. We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country, air and ground transportation strikes or delays once the package has exited the United States. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order. Returns processed for international customer are done by the customer. We suggest using a mail service that offers tracking numbers!
Q: Do you ship to my country?A: We currently offer international shipping to most countries! If you do not see you country as an option when you try to check out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance
- Cheri Credit will be based on your total amount spent on merchandise after all discounts are applied, but before tax is applied. The more you spend, the more store credit you’ll earn and the more savings you’ll enjoy. You'll receive the store credit as a coupon when you shop with us and is automatically linked to your account as a part of our Cheri Credit loyalty program.
- Please note that if a return or refund is issued on the order that qualified you for the store credit, the store credit may decrease in value or be revoked. If a refund is issued on the original qualifying order and you already spent your credit, no problem! If you’ve already used your credit, you’ll get a refund in the form of your original payment, minus the amount of the credit you spent.
- This credit is also only valid for 90 days and will not be honored after the expiration date. Cheri Credits can not be redeemed as cash. Usage of Cheri Credits is taken as a sign that the rules and information were understood and applied, and that the customer agrees to the stated information.